Our stewardship is built on the strengths of dedicated volunteers with a passion for helping people make changes and find meaningful employment. New Hope welcomes both occasional volunteers, as well as those looking to make a longer commitment. Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Conduct mock interviews and speak to groups of students on workplace topics
- Review resumes for graduates
- Answering phones, make copies, database entry, internet research
- Each Student Orientation, Graduation, monthly Lunch and Learn and fundraising needs planning, inviting, decorating, photography and serving.
- We need help to connect with companies requiring Microsoft Office Certified candidates.
- Internships are available in Fundraising/Publicity and Strategic/Longitudinal Studies Projects
- We will need help with our move during the summer of 2016
Help New Hope with a donation of:
- MARTA cards for participants to get to class
- Paper goods and drinks for graduations
- Copier paper and other office supplies (pens, notepads, post-its)
- Blue graduation gowns
- Office furniture, including computer chairs, pictures for new space
- Bathroom supplies
- Printing services
- Gift cards for awards
- Women’s professional attire, specifically blouses, skirts, blazers, pant suits, pumps, and nylons for students
- Men’s professional attire, specifically dress shirts, ties, suits, socks, and shoes for students
- Personal hygiene products, such as deodorant, hair brushes, razors, toothpaste, and feminine products
CONTACT: Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a contribution. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated.